Lines of Credit
We know how the monthly cash flow can vary for a business and collecting your Accounts Receivable doesn’t always provide a steady stream of cash. That’s why having a Commercial/Business Line of Credit can be vital to your business and having it ready when you need it. After your monthly receivables are collected, you have the opportunity to pay down your Line of Credit.
Our Commercial/Business Bankers are ready to help you with a monthly cash flow analysis to see what will suit your needs the best. We take into account:
- General Operating
- Monthly Payroll
- Accounts Payable Discount Terms
A Commercial/Business Line of Credit is perfect for all of your short-term financing needs. Click here to contact a banker for details.
Commercial Construction Loans
Commercial Construction Loans help cover the cost to construct, renovate, or expand a building. The projected value of the completed project will form the basis of the loan. We want to see our business partners grow and we will be with you every step of the way.
- Construction loans are set up as a line of credit for construction draws
- Interest is paid only on the total amount advanced
- Variable interest rate tied to prime
- Cost of construction is analyzed using construction plans, cost of materials and labor, infrastructure, surveys and other miscellaneous costs
Commercial Equipment Purchase
When you know it’s time to upgrade or expand your equipment to help your business run more efficiently, Pathway Bank offers term financing.
- Pre-approval option for equipment financing to give you buying power
- Monthly payments that fit your cash flow
- Financing for new or used equipment
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms to fit your needs
- Digital Banking to help you track your payments and balances