Growth Along the Path
Pathway Bank has grown from its roots in Cairo to include branches in Ord, Burwell and Grand Island, with our corporate headquarters remaining in Cairo.
- 1902 – Cairo State Bank was established
- 1910 – Farmers State Bank was founded
- 1930 – Cairo State Bank and Farmers State Bank merge into State Bank of Cairo
- 2005 – Ord branch added in February
- 2005 – Burwell branch added in December
- 2007 – Pathway Bank was adopted as the new name
- 2007 – Grand Island branch added in September
- 2022 – Renovation of the Grand Island branch completed
- 2022 – New Pathway logo unveiled
Who We Are Now
The mission of Pathway Bank is to be Your Premier Community Bank – providing valuable information and counsel to our customers through employees who are empowered to deliver outstanding service and personalized solutions to help our customers realize their financial goals.
We are committed to upholding personal service while embracing the latest technology. We are a progressive, vital, financially-sound organization that works diligently to offer the “best of both worlds” – personal attention and state-of-the-art conveniences. Decisions are made locally by people who understand the needs, challenges and goals of individuals, families and businesses throughout our communities.
With more than 110 years of service, we understand the responsibility and role we play in the neighborhoods we serve. By reinvesting in our communities through sponsorship and volunteerism, our Pathway family is proud to be here and to help ensure our communities continue to thrive!
Forging the Path Forward
Pathway Bank is committed to the communities and customers that we serve. We believe that our opportunity lies in the successful combination of our employees, technology solutions and third-party partnerships. Pathway Bank will continue to seek opportunities in markets that allow us to maintain our uniqueness and respond to our customers’ ever-changing needs. Building relationships has always been, and will continue to be, at the heart of everything we do.