Good business means investment accounts that truly save you time and money. Pathway Bank provides your business the bank accounts, savings tools and financial services you require to build your business — whether from the ground up, when expansion is needed, or when finances are tight. Please call and talk with our Personal Bankers for details.
You have options! Do you need a self-employed savings/retirement plan? A health savings program for yourself or your employees? Great rates? Our personal bankers can help. Call any Pathway Bank and we can set up an appointment with one of our personal bankers or a Pathway Financial Services professional. We are not a high pressure sales organization. We are a community bank and we offer these accounts as a service to you. We can give you options to discuss with your accountant and you can tell us how you want your accounts set up. Call 1-800-658-3187.
- Individual Retirement Account (IRAs)
- SEP Individual Retirement Account (IRAs) (self employed plans)
- Traditional Individual Retirement Account (IRAs)
- Roth Individual Retirement Account (IRAs)
- Business Savings Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Money Market Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Automatic transfers from Checking to Savings or from Savings to Checking
- Business Karat Money Market Accounts
*Fees may apply if deposits or withdrawals fall below account limits. Call us for full checking account disclosure.