No two businesses are alike, so why accept a cookie-cutter approach to banking? No matter what the project, we’re up to the challenge! At Pathway Bank our Loan Officers understand that every new venture is a risk – and the 24/7 weight of those decisions – because we’re owners too.
So put our team of experts to work helping you analyze all the angles and customizing a financing program today that will help your company achieve its goals and let you sleep easy knowing Pathway Bank is on your team.
Need capital to increase inventory, finance retail space, purchase equipment, or grow your business? Your flexible Pathway Bank can meet multiple financing needs through one revolving account, from short-term cash and working capital to inventory or accounts receivable financing.
- Competitive interest rates
- Automatic advances to cover overdrafts in your Pathway Bank business checking account
- Flexible collateral options
- Borrow on your line of credit whenever you need the funds without reapplying
- Manage draws and repayments with our convenient Online Banking system
Commercial Construction Loans
Use Pathway Bank Commercial Construction Loans for vertical projects. These loans include ongoing review of construction plans, associated costs, surveys, title policies, appraisals, and a number of items related to the construction process.
- Costs are reviewed by an experienced Pathway Loan Officer (although this is NOT a guarantee as to the accuracy of the construction budget).
- Draws are monitored against the balance of the cost to complete the project.
- Interest is paid only on the amount borrowed as construction progresses.
- Financed through a line of credit
- Floating rates indexed to prime
Commercial Equipment Purchase
Time to upgrade equipment? Pathway Bank can help! Term financing from Pathway provides your business with:
- Pre-approved financing to strengthen your buying power during negotiations with the equipment
- Regularly scheduled payments so you can plan your cash flow
- Financing for new and used machinery, equipment
- Competitive fixed or variable interest rates
- Flexible terms from 3 to 7 years
- Track balances and payments with our convenient Pathway Online Banking
Business Lending Team
|Kenneth Wiemers||Cairo||Chief Lending Officer||(308) 485-4232|
|Joe Grabowski||Cairo||Market President||(308) 485-4232|
|Chad Jacobsen||Cairo||Senior Lender||(308) 485-4232|
|Tom Roth||Cairo||Loan Officer||(308) 485-4232|
|Max Emerton||Burwell||Market President||(308) 392-3690|
|Eric Ruppert||Burwell||Junior Loan Officer||(308) 392-3690|
|Dean Fahrenholz||Ord||Market President||(308) 392-3670|