The team at Pathway Bank knows agriculture is much more than just an occupation; it's a way of life. Since our founding over 100 years ago, agriculture has been the focus of who we are. Agriculture is our culture!
So whether you are an established operator or just getting started, Pathway Bank can help you. Our bankers combine years of lending, management, and production experience to put together a financing package that will allow you to focus on your operation.
Our goal is to provide a dependable source of agricultural credit to worthy borrowers through periods of prosperity and adversity. We work hard to provide our customers with professionally trained lenders who have the experience and expertise in the field of agricultural credit to develop a solid, long-term working relationships with our customers. One client at a time.
- Longer terms, which means lower payments
- Less down payment or collateral to provide
- Can be secured by crops, livestock, machinery, equipment and real estate
- Financing is provided by your Pathway Bank Loan Officer so you don't have to establish a relationship with other lenders
Operating Lines of Credit
- Row Crop
Machinery & Equipment Loans
- Major Mobile Equipment (e.g. tractors, combines, planters, etc.)
- Implements (e.g. balers, wagons, shredders, etc.)
- Irrigation Equipment
Ag Real Estate
Agriculture Lending Team
|Kenneth Wiemers||Cairo||Chief Lending Officer||(308) 485-4232|
|Joe Grabowski||Cairo||Market President||(308) 485-4232|
|Chad Jacobsen||Cairo||Senior Lender||(308) 485-4232|
|Tom Roth||Cairo||Loan Officer||(308) 485-4232|
|Max Emerton||Burwell||Market President||(308) 392-3690|
|Eric Ruppert||Burwell||Junior Loan Officer||(308) 392-3690|
|Dean Fahrenholz||Ord||Market President||(308) 392-3670|