Pathway Bank is able to empower its customers to perform their banking needs whenever, wherever, and however they wish with Pathway Bank's Online Banking. With point and click simplicity, even novice users can have immediate access to vital banking functions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Pathway Bank's Online Banking allows our customers secure and convenient access to their accounts using the Internet anytime. Some of the functions available with Online Banking are:
- Access and print information on all accounts, including loans
- Review and print transactions
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and checks cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
- View deposits and checks cleared
- Receive E-Mail Alerts
Online bill pay allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment, and the account you want the payment to come from.
Online bill pay saves you time and money versus sending payments through the mail.
- Save Time
- It takes only minutes to pay your bills each month. You save time on trips to the post office and writing checks. Features such as recurring payments allow you to set up a schedule to pay your bills automatically.
- Save Money
- Online bill pay saves you money on postage, late fees, and checks. Customers save on average $1451 per year
- Stay Organized
- Your payment history is stored online so you won’t have to file and sort through paper receipts
- Gain Peace of Mind
- You can schedule payments in advance so you won’t have to worry about paying bills when you travel. Bill pay reminders are also available that notify you it’s time to pay your bill.
Online Bill-pay Instructions
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
|Sign into Online Banking, then select the Bill Pay tab.||Choose who you want to pay.||Enter payment amount and payment due date.||Click make payment and you are done!|
Other Pathway Bank Online Bill-pay features include
- Personal Payment Service via text or email
- Gift Checks
- Text Alerts regarding your account
1Based on average postage, late fees, and interest paid per year.
Sign up for free paperless statements and begin receiving your statements online. Online Statements are available for all of your Pathway Bank accounts. Go Green, and never have to worry about misplacing your statements again.
With Online Statements you have:
- Secure access, 24 hours a day
- Improved security with nothing getting lost or intercepted in the mail
- Options – print your statements or save them to a folder for future use
To sign up for Online Statements, select the Online Statements option in the Services section of the site. Once you accept the terms of the Online Statements Agreement, you will specify the email address to which you would like your Online Statements sent as well as an alternate email address. Let us know which account numbers you want Online Statements for, and input a password that you will use when opening up your email from Pathway Bank to receive your statement. It’s as easy as that! You will begin receiving Online Statements with your next statement cycle.Online Statements Enrollment Form